North Carolina Divorce Resources
Going through a divorce is not easy. There are deadlines that must be met and procedures that must be followed in filing your divorce claim and in insuring you receive your fair share of marital assets. This attention to detail when combined with the emotional component of divorces is a recipe for disaster. Our attorneys are here to help.
Most clients come to meet us with a notebook full of questions and not all of them have simple answers. Our website aims to be a resource to people thinking about divorce whether or not they are currently looking to hire an attorney. We cover a wide range of topics related to divorce that come up frequently in our day to day practice.
- Divorce Myths Debunked
- Save Time and Money When Going Through Your Divorce
- Ways to Handle Holiday Visitation
- Have You Been Affected by the Ashley Madison Leak
- Legal Info for Same Sex Couples
- Preparing to File Your Raleigh Divorce Claim
- Same Sex Couples: Three Areas Affected By Recent Law Changes
- Absolute Divorce and Preserving Your Rights
- Save Money With a Separation Agreement
If these articles don’t answer all of your questions, please contact us so that we can be of further assistance.